Associate - Dispute Resolution, Commercial, Consumer Protection, Building Construction and Insolvency
Daniel is an Associate in the firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution team and also practices in a commercial law.
Daniel completed all of his formal education on the Gold Coast including graduating from Bond University with a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) in 2006. He has also studied Mandarin Chinese at Suzhou University and Chinese Law at East China University of Law and Politics in Shanghai.
Outside of the office Daniel enjoys surfing, tennis and track running.
- Commercial and Contractual Disputes
- Company, Partnership, Joint Venture Shareholder and Governance Disputes
- Intellectual Property Protection and Litigation
- Franchise and Licensing Disputes
- Building and Construction Disputes
- Property and Leasing Disputes
- Commercial Debt Recovery
- Consumer Protection and Trade Practices Law
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy
- Corporations Law
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Member of Queensland Law Society