Partner - Commercial Department
Rob grew up in Sydney and joined a family legal firm there before moving to the Gold Coast in 1982. He is admitted to practice in both New South Wales and Queensland and has over 40 years’ experience in Commercial, Property/Leasing and IP/IT Law.
Rob has a wide range of clients in the business sector and he provides them with high level legal advice from a practical, business perspective. He has developed a strong interest in giving practical, cost-effective advice to early stage business ventures.
Rob has strong community involvement and assists a number of Not-for-Profit Organisations. He is a director of the Australian Road Safety Foundation, was a founding committee member of Gold Coast Chinatown Association and is a proud Rotarian. He is a Rotary International Paul Harris Fellow and is a Trustee of the prestigious Brian May Scholarship.
- Business Structuring and Strategic Planning ADD Corporate and Trust Law
- Start-ups and Business Commercialisation
- Intellectual Property and IT Law
- Commercial Property and Leasing
- Business Sales and Purchases
- Foreign Investment
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws (Syd Univ)
- Admitted to practice as a barrister and solicitor of the High Court, Federal Court and Supreme Courts of Queensland and New South Wales
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
Personal Assistant: Karen Kerr,firstname.lastname@example.org