Commercial Property Lawyers Gold Coast
Acquiring or disposing of Commercial Property is often a complex transaction. We have Property Lawyers that specialise in this area, with the goal to protect our client’s interests.
Commercial Property transactions require many other considerations that residential properties often don’t have, some of which are listed below:
- Purchasing entity structuring advice
- Drafting of contracts for sale or purchase of commercial and industrial land;
- Drafting complex special conditions
- Contract review, negotiation and advice
- Due Diligence
- Permitted use, town planning and local law considerations
- Advice on existing or proposed leasing/licensing agreements
- Negotiation of lease / licensing provisions
- Good and Services Tax considerations;
- Land Tax considerations;
- Loans and mortgages;
- Stamp Duty advice and assessment;
- Self-Managed Super Funds.