Solicitor - Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Billy is a solicitor in the firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution team.
Billy joined the team in 2020 after completing his Bachelor of Laws (Hons) at Griffith University and Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice at the College of Law. He was admitted as a lawyer at the start of 2021 and has a keen interest in all aspects of civil and commercial litigation.
In his spare time, Billy enjoys surfing, travelling, and playing in his band, who frequently perform at small venues around south east Queensland and interstate.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial and Property Litigation
- Dispute Resolution
- Debt Disputes and Recoveries
- Insolvency Law
- Building and Contract Disputes
- Family Law
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Member of the Queensland Law Society