Partner - Dispute Resolution, Litigation, Insolvency (Corporate and Personal), Professional Negligence and Property Disputes
Tim is a Partner in the firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution team.
Tim has previously worked internationally in London and also locally in Brisbane and on the Gold Coast.
Tim’s expertise covers a wide range of Disputes including Shareholder, Director and other Company Disputes as well as Property and Contractual Disputes.
Outside of the office Tim enjoys sport, fitness and travel.
- All aspects of Corporate and Personal Insolvency law, Corporate Reconstructions, Voluntary Administrations, Receiverships, Liquidations, Securities Disputes and PPSA Advice, Litigation in Corporate and Personal Insolvencies
- Professional Negligence
- Litigation Building Disputes
- Franchise Disputes
- Shareholder Disputes
- Banking Litigation Property Disputes
- General Commercial Litigation
- Debt disputes and recoveries
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Science
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- ARITA Advanced Certificate in Insolvency
Personal Assistant: Jade Parvin,firstname.lastname@example.org