Associate - Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning
Dan is an Associate in the Firm’s Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning Team.
Dan grew up in the Tweed area and moved to Brisbane to commence his university studies in 2009. He graduated from the University of Queensland with a dual Bachelor of Laws/Science degree in 2014, and after completing a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice at Queensland University of Technology was subsequently admitted as a solicitor in September 2015.
Since his admission Dan has practised exclusively in the area of Succession Law and has experience in advising clients in:
• Simple and complex Estate Planning
• Business Succession
• Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
• Enduring Powers of Attorney
• Advance Health Directives
• Estate Administration
• Aged Care Facility contracts
In his spare time, Dan enjoys playing touch football and tennis and is a keen rugby league fan.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Biomedical)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Member of Queensland Law Society
Personal Assistant: Jayne Lehan +61 7 5597 3316,firstname.lastname@example.org