Tom Trembath Jnr
Partner - Property and Commercial
Tom James Trembath was born on the Gold Coast and admitted to Practice law in Queensland in 2014.
Since admission Tom practises primarily in Property and Commercial transactions. Tom has variety of clients in the Property and Commercial sectors. Tom and his team provide his client’s with a high level of both legal and commercial advice.
Tom has been involved in Surf Life Saving for a number of years both as a patrolling member and surf sports competition. Tom holds the position of Secretary on the board for the North Burleigh Surf Life Saving Supporters Club.
- Residential Property Sales and Purchases
- Commercial and Industrial Property Sales and Purchases
- Property Development
- Retail, Commercial and Industrial Leasing
- Business Sales and Purchases
- Commercial Finance (Lenders and Borrowers)
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Business (Major in Finance and Economics)
- Post Graduate Juris Doctor
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
Personal Assistant: Olivia Agius,OAgius@belllegal.com.au