The Law and You – 3 December 2019
1 January, 2020Community SupportDispute Resolution, Insolvency and LitigationEstate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationNews & UpdatesProperty Law, Development & Conveyancing
The Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 3 December 2019 here:
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- Can someone be added to a Power of Attorney or do you need to make a new Power of Attorney;
- What are the rules in relation to defamation and in particular can a publicly listed company be defamed;
- If you have a Power of Attorney for a person does that entitle you to act on their behalf as a Director;
- Complex situation with the possible contesting of a sister’s Will due to suggestions of undue influence;
- What do you do if you find that the boundaries between two properties are not correct, particularly where there is a registered Plan
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.