Head of Department - Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning
John is a third generation Gold Coast resident and has practised as a solicitor on the Gold Coast and its environs since 1977. He has extensive knowledge of the region and a wealth of experience in advice to business generally.
John is strongly committed to the Gold Coast Community. He was a foundation member of the Board of the Gold Coast Christian and Community Broadcasting Radio Station 4CRB FM, was chairman of the Board from 1991 – 2015 and was again appointed to this role in November, 2017. He is also Chairman of All Saints Anglican School, one of the Gold Coast’s leading private co-educational schools.
John was appointed as a Notary Public for the State of Queensland in 1992.
As a full member of STEP, John is a registered Trust and Estate Practitioner.
- Business Structuring and Succession Planning
- Asset Protection Strategies
- Complex Estate Planning
- Trusts Commercial and Business Advice
Qualifications and Memberships
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Gold Coast Hospital Foundation Board
- Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Australian and New Zealand College of Notaries
Personal Assistant: Tracey Carroll,Tcarroll@belllegal.com.au