Senior Consultant - Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning
John is a third generation Gold Coast resident and has practised as a solicitor on the Gold Coast and its environs since 1977. He has extensive knowledge of the region and a wealth of experience in advice to business generally.
John is strongly committed to the Gold Coast Community. He is the Chairman of All Saints Anglican School, one of the Gold Coast’s leading private co-educational schools. John is also a former Board member and Deputy Chairman of the Gold Coast Hospital Foundation.
John was appointed as a Notary Public for the State of Queensland in 1992.
As a full member of STEP, John is a registered Trust and Estate Practitioner.
- Business Structuring and Succession Planning
- Asset Protection Strategies
- Complex Estate Planning
- Trusts Commercial and Business Advice
Qualifications and Memberships
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Australian and New Zealand College of Notaries
Personal Assistant: Courtney DeWet ,email@example.com
John, to you and Rob we are very appreciative, your service is nothing short of exemplary.
Dear Mr. Fradgley (John) As our Mother’s Estate is now finalized, we wish to thank you for your help in this regard. We especially appreciate your time and advice on the Auction of the Property. We were very pleased with the outcome. We know our parents would also have been appreciative. Sincerely, S & P, Palm Beach