The Law and You – 18th Apr 2023
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 18th Apr 2023 here:
- What happens to a part of your estate left to someone who is bankrupt at the time that you pass away?
- How do you terminate the engagement of a real estate agent who is providing ongoing agency services in the letting of a property?
- What should you do if your executor and attorney changes address so that relevant parties know the new address?
- Discussion about what steps you can take to prevent electric bicycles and other electric powered scooters from running into you at night time when they are being ridden on footpaths.
- How should you deal with a situation where the trees on a neighbour’s property have roots coming into your property which will damage your driveway?
- Is it a good idea to transfer assets to your children prior to your death if you particularly wish to obtain the aged pension and lower your costs of entering a nursing home?
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.