The Law and You – 10 December 2019
3 January, 2020Community SupportEstate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationNews & UpdatesThe Law and You
The Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 10 December 2019 here:
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- When should a Will be signed on every page by the Testator and witnesses;
- The form of Power of Attorney on the internet only has provision for three Attorneys. Can you have more?
- When should you amend the Will by Codicil and when should you make a new Will;
- Do you need Probate if someone passes away and only has modest assets;
- Is it reasonable for an Executor to travel overseas to further the administration of an Estate
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.