The Law and You – 26 November 2019
29 December, 2019Community SupportDispute Resolution, Insolvency and LitigationEstate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationFamily LawNews & Updates
The Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 26 November 2019 here:
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- Parents divorced 40 years ago and the father took everything.
- The whole of the father’s Estate was left to his new wife (stepmother of the caller).
- The stepmother has recently passed away and the caller wishes to know whether they have any entitlement to her Estate.
- Who is entitled to challenge a Will and what legal standing do they need to have;
- Is a shopping centre liable if your car is hit by a shopping trolley in circumstances where high winds have caused the trolley to hit your vehicle;
- How long does it take to get Probate of a Will;
- When a couple split up and the Family Court make Orders in relation to visitation rights, how can those be varied;
- Do you still have a claim if someone who owes you money dies;
- What entitlement would a brother have to his siblings Estate where he has cared for him for 7 ½ years.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.