The Law and You – 19 November 2019
27 December, 2019Commercial Leasing, Landlord & Tenant DisputesCommunity SupportConsumer LawEmployment LawEstate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationNews & UpdatesThe Law and Youuncategorized
The Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 19 November 2019 here:
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- How do you go about recovering rent from a commercial tenant who has failed to pay;
- What are the approximate costs to administer a simple Estate;
- Can Art Unions debit further Art Union tickets to your credit card without letting you know;
- Can banks refuse to act on an Enduring Power of Attorney;
- Are volunteer workers (e.g. a neighbour who comes and does work for someone next door) covered by the Public Liability Insurance of the home owner or should they have special insurance for domestic workers?
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.