Solicitor – Estate and Asset Planning
Ameer is a solicitor in the firm’s Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning Team.
Ameer grew up in New Zealand and completed his studies from the University of Auckland and Auckland University of Technology with a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Commerce.
Since his admission, Ameer has practiced in the areas of trusts and estate planning working with a diverse range of clients in local and foreign jurisdictions.
In his spare time, Ameer enjoys soccer, tennis and travel.
Areas of Practice
- Standard Wills and Testamentary Trust Wills
- Discretionary Trusts and Asset Protection
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Estate Administration
- Business Succession
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Professional Legal Practice (New Zealand)
- Enrolled as a Solicitor and Barrister of the High Court of New Zealand