The Law and You – 9th November 2021
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 9th November 2021 here:
- Discussion about whether an employer can require an employee to be vaccinated and the factors that need to be considered.
- Discussion about bank’s having to cancel direct debits when their customer asks, they cannot tell their customer refer it to the merchant.
- Discussion about proposed legislation to ensure safety standards for pet food
- Discussion about response times when contacting airlines and problems with travel cancellation refunds
- Discussion about how long a beneficiary can take to decide if they want to buy out the other beneficiaries’ interests in the deceased’s home.
- Discussion about when a grant of Probate must be obtained and when an estate can be administered without one.
- Discussion about whether banks should notify interest rate increases
- Discussion about what a beneficiary should do if the executor is delaying the estate administration unnecessarily
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.