The Law and You – 2nd November 2021
2 November, 2021Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationThe Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 2nd November 2021 here:
- Discussion about whether a community club can require people that attend their club, including members, to be vaccinated.
- Discussion about whether a will can be made with adult children of the deceased as executors instead of the Public Trustee
- Discussion about the role of executors in administering an estate.
- Discussion about when a will should be updated and advice about keeping estate details with the will to assist the executor.
- Discussion about Dividing Fences disputes and the QCAT process to obtain orders.
- Discussion about whether residents can leave property on common property indefinitely and how to resolve the problem.
- Discussion about whether shops can stop unvaccinated people from entering and whether they can insist on a covid sign in.
- Discussion about requirements and stamp duty when transferring interest in property to family member (not a spouse).
- Discussion about court custody battles for pets.
- Discussion about body corporate’s right to control installation of solar panels.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.