The Law and You – 8th December 2020
8 December, 2020Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationProperty Law, Development & Conveyancing
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 8th December 2020 here:
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- Who is liable to pay the excess on insurance when the Body Corporate makes a claim on its insurance for damage inside an owner’s apartment;
- Who is liable if a vehicle causes property and vehicle damage when it enters upon your property;
- Does Superannuation come within your Estate and can anyone claim on Superannuation;
- How can you go about solving a warranty problem in relation to a stove which has been consistently faulty and where the retailer is attempting to fob you off onto the supplier;
- What is the best way to deal with a complaint which you have about an on-site Body Corporate Manager who you think is over zealous.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.