The Law and You – 15th December 2020
15 December, 2020Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationThe Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 15th December 2020 here:
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- Is it illegal to take a photo of someone without their consent;
- Dealing with problem trees in a body corporate environment;
- Can you use material off the Gold Coast City Council website in a book without obtaining consent;
- Is it lawful to keep a pet in a body corporate environment in Queensland or can the body corporate stop you from doing so;
- How to deal with excess water charges that have been applied in a body corporate setting where the leak has occurred on the common property;
- Views in relation to the reasons why casual employment is far greater now rather than permanent employment;
- Detailed explanation of who is liable for the excess payable in relation to body corporate insurance when a claim is made in an apartment;
- Reminder that double demerit points will apply in New South Wales and ACT over the Christmas period but apply in Queensland all year round in relation to certain offences.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.