The Law and You – 12th January 2021
12 January, 2021Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationFamily LawPower of Attorney
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 12th January 2021 here:
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- Can a step-child make a claim for provision out of the Estate of their step-parent even if they are a grown up child and does it make any difference whether the couple were married or in a de facto relationship;
- Can Testamentary Trusts be useful to a couple who are pensioners but have a valuable home and are concerned to protect it from their daughter’s spouse;
- Is it possible to make a Will without an Executor;
- Is a grandchild an eligible applicant for provision out of an Estate;
- Where can you turn when there are problems with the mismanagement of a Body Corporate and the Manager appears to be preferring their own interests over that of the building.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.