The Law and You – 19th January 2021
19 January, 2021Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationFamily Law
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 19th January 2021 here:
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- What can you do when water is flowing from your neighbour’s property which is higher than yours onto your property;
- Can an Executor also be a beneficiary under a Will;
- Where will the cost of removal of furniture etc. from a house to be sold in an Estate be paid from;
- Can a person take action against their mother’s Estate where they are concerned that the whole Estate will go to their sister;
- What are the best arrangements for leaving a home which is in the name of a spouse solely to ensure occupancy by the survivor;
- Is the old form of Advance Health Directive still okay;
- How can you ensure that your son’s de facto partner and her children cannot take part of your Estate.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.