The Law and You – 2nd February 2021
2 February, 2021Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationFamily LawThe Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 8th December 2020 here:
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- Detailed explanation of the advantages of using a Testamentary Discretionary Trust as part of your Estate Planning;
- What steps can you take if more than 12 months has passed since divorce and there has been no property settlement between the parties;
- Where can you go if your insurance company is refusing to repair damage to the roof where the previous repairs were carried out by the repairer authorised by the insurance company;
- What steps can you take to secure an Enduring Power of Attorney where your partner has had a stroke and there are questions about capacity;
- What should you do to protect a Trust Investment you have for your children to continue to protect it after they turn 18 years of age.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.