The Law and You – 9th February 2021
9 February, 2021Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationFamily LawThe Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 9th February 2021 here:
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- If you are getting a divorce is it possible to obtain a copy of your Marriage Certificate from the Registrar of Births Deaths & Marriages if it has been lost;
- What are the steps that need to be taken to “vest” a Family Trust;
- Who is liable to remove a tree that has fallen on a shed in the backyard of a property you are renting which is resulting in an inability to access your tools of trade in the shed;
- If you have a Protection Order in your favour which is varied how can you best communicate the variation to the person against whom the Protection Order has been made;
- How do you go about getting a neighbour to contribute to the cost of repair of a dividing fence;
- How do Bloodline Trusts work and are they effective against claims by the spouse of one of the children;
- If you have a fall in a shopping centre who should you consult in relation to any possible claim for damages.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.