The Law and You – 16th February, 2021
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 16th February 2021 here:
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- Is it possible to remove a beneficiary from a Discretionary Trust and if so are there any stamp duty or tax implications;
- Who would be entitled to use a shed proposed to be constructed on the common property of an ungated strata title complex;
- Is it possible to cancel or amend an Apprehended Violence Order that has been taken out against one of your children;
- Is it necessary for your funeral wishes to be in your Will or can they be documented separately;
- Do the witnesses to a Will need to be specially qualified;
- Who is entitled to see a copy of your Will.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.