The Law and You – 23rd February, 2021
23 February, 2021Dispute Resolution, Insolvency and LitigationEstate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationProperty Law, Development & ConveyancingThe Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 23rd February 2021 here:
- How can you deal with an emergency fencing problem where you cannot get the address for owner of the next door property;
- What is the difference between purchasing a property as joint tenants and tenants in common and when should either of those alternatives be used;
- How do you arrange for your spouse’s name to be taken off the Title of a property after they have passed away;
- Recent changes to the Insolvency Laws post Covid;
- Detailed explanation of Statutory Wills and when they can be of benefit. In particular refer to https://belllegal.com.au/can-a-person-who-lacks-testamentary-capacity-have-a-will-made-for-them
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.