The Law and You – 7th June 2022
7 June, 2022Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationThe Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 7th June 2022 here:
- What is the legal position if a neighbour wants you to cut down trees that are on your property because he claims they are shading his solar power panels;
- Can an agent claim commission if the sale of your property falls over just before settlement and in particular discussion of the provisions of the standard Form 6 – Appointment of Agent;
- Discussion about current scams that are occurring and in particular in relation to crypto-currency and shares through the use of social media and other electronic means;
- Advice that the Titles Office in Beenleigh, Caboolture, Toowoomba, etc will close as from 30 June 2022;
- Can you leave your superannuation by bequest under your Will.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.