The Law and You – 31st May 2022
31 May, 2022Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationThe Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 31st May 2022 here:
- What can you do when your Body Corporate Management Company is refusing to accept cash for you to pay your Body Corporate fees which you have been doing for many years;
- How can you deal with an encroachment by your neighbours garage and gutter onto your land;
- General comments about how long the Covid virus may last on cash;
- Can a retailer refuse to accept a cheque for payment;
- Discussion about recent recommendations by the Australian Senate Standing Committee on legal and constitutional affairs recommending an expansion of the anti-money laundering legislation to cover non-financial businesses and professions;
- If you are treated by a specialist and pay the specialist for the attendance are you legally entitled to see the report when it goes to your GP.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.