The Law and You – 14th June 2022
14 June, 2022Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationThe Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 14th June 2022 here:
- Discussion in relation to elder abuse in consequence of World Elder Abuse Awareness Day occurring on 15 June 2022;
- What is the best form of Trust to use in relation to your Estate Planning and discussion of the pros and cons of Testamentary Discretionary Trusts v Inter vivos Family Trusts;
- Does allowing someone to continue to live in your property if you go to hospital give them any rights in relation to the property over and above those which they enjoy whilst you are also living there;
- How do you protect the copyright to the lyrics of a song you have created;
- Are Testamentary Discretionary Trusts useful for potential beneficiaries and in particular can a Will be drafted in a way that the use of the Testamentary Discretionary Trust is optional to the beneficiary;
- Who can you report suspected abuse of an elderly or disabled person to.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.