The Law and You – 5th July 2022
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 5th July 2022 here:
- If an Executor no longer wishes to act before you have passed away, can you simply cross the name out and change it or do you need to prepare some other document;
- What do you do if your name on your Birth Certificate is different to the name that you use on a day to day basis;
- Is any special sort of insurance required to cover injury to boarders if you are renting out rooms in your house;
- What are the steps you should take if you are going to sell a house in a deceased Estate and one child has outlaid money to repair the house to bring it up to a satisfactory level for sale purposes and needs to be reimbursed;
- Discussion about the specialist Domestic and Family Violence Court which has been running in Southport since 2017;
- A reminder that Directors must complete their Director ID requirements by 30 November 2022 to avoid substantial penalties.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.