The Law and You – 28th June 2022
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 28th June 2022 here:
- General discussion about Wills and when Probate is required and in particular whether the ownership of a motor vehicle can be transferred prior to Probate issuing;
- What can you do when a neighbour leaves their hose running constantly causing problems in your yard in particular what legal action can you take if they refuse to stop the water inundation;
- Is there any action that you can take where trees adjoining your property have grown to such a height that they are obstructing sunlight into your property;
- Is an SMS a legal communication;
- Further discussion on end of financial year issues and in particular the need to have Minutes prepared and signed prior to 30 June in relation to any Trusts that you may be allocating income from.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.