The Law and You – 19th July 2022
19 July, 2022Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationThe Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 19th July 2022 here:
- Does the birth of a new child require you to re-do your Will;
- Is a biological child who has been legally adopted by another family able to challenge your Will;
- Do you have the right to demand to review CCTV in a business establishment you are visiting;
- What rights to privacy do you have if a video camera in a shop is recording people passing by outside;
- How can you go about having a dilapidated fence either fixed or replaced if the adjoining owner is being unco-operative;
- Discussion as to the legality or otherwise of facial recognition technology and in particular the use of this technology by businesses such as Bunnings;
- Discussion about the darker side of Tik Tok and in particular the information that it is gathering without users knowing and which is then shared with the government in China;
- The dangers of appointing and removing beneficiaries from a Family Trust and in particular the dangers of re-settlement and massive stamp duty issues which could arise in relation thereto.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.