The Law and You – 5th April 2022
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 5th April 2022 here:
- How much does it cost to do a Codicil and where should you keep your Will after it has been completed;
- How can you deal with unsatisfactory workmanship which has been organised by your care provider;
- Discussion about the difference between an Advance Health Directive and an Enduring Power of Attorney, particularly one that has terms relating to end of life care;
- Where can you go when you receive an account for services which exceeds the original quotation provided;
- How can you have your Will checked without cost to make sure that it is in order;
- Full discussion about the appeal process from a QCAT decision.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.</e m>