The Law and You – 12th April 2022
12 April, 2022Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationThe Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 12th April 2022 here:
- What can you do when someone takes unauthorised regular monthly payments out of your bank account and how can you have this corrected;
- What can you do if you only have one Attorney appointed and you are worried about what happens when that Attorney no longer has capacity;
- Issues concerning a domestic side fence and in particular height and loss of view;
- What action can you take if your neighbour has altered the water course on adjoining property which is now affecting your land;
- Are you bound by a verbal promise to give property to a child;
- What steps can you take to remove a large tree on your land that is causing nuisance;
- Discussion about the ACCC action against META (facebook) concerning advertisements which have purported to have famous people endorsing things such as Bitcoin.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.</e m>