The Law and You – 10th May 2022
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 10th May 2022 here:
- Discussion about what steps you should take to protect yourself where a car rental company is endeavouring to sue in your name for damage caused to your vehicle. Effectively guaranteed no win no fee
- In a Group Title Development where each house is on a separate Group Title Lot, what are your entitlements where subsidence in the Lot causes damage to your house;
- What action can you take if you are given a notice to vacate a residential property you have been occupying for seven years;
- What remedies might be available if a tenant removes a page from a Lease without advising the landlord and simply returns the document. Is there a possible action for misleading and deceptive conduct or alternatively for a mistake of fact in the terms of the document
- ACCC Action against Hutchison Builders and CFMMEU as a result of engaging in anti-competitive boycott action on a Brisbane building side;
- Animal welfare laws to be changed in Queensland to include a ban on “prong” collars.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.