The Law and You – 29th June, 2021
29 June, 2021Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationThe Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 29th June 2021 here:
- Discussion about Advance Health Directives and issues relevant thereto;
Discussion about the different types of title you can get in Retirement Villages and in particular exit fees and whether it is possible to leave an interest in a Retirement Village under your Will;
- A reminder about the importance of completing Trust Minutes for Discretionary and other Trusts in relation to allocation of income prior to 30 June 2021;
- Discussion about the concerns of holding cash in your home as opposed to depositing money to the bank and in particular the issues surrounding the cash reporting requirements;
- Issues to be considered in relation to your Will when one of your children lives in a foreign country;
- What avenues can you explore if your doctor has lost your medical records;
- Is a Binding Financial Agreement prepared many years ago still enforceable today.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.