The Law and You – 22nd June, 2021
22 June, 2021Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationThe Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 22nd June 2021 here:
- What avenues are available when you have engaged a contractor to build a fence and it has not been built to a satisfactory standard;
- Can you leave your Estate to someone living overseas and what issues do you need to look at in relation thereto;
- If you have left your Estate to your three children equally and one of them dies, do you need to re-do your Will;
- Detailed explanation of short form and long form Enduring Powers of Attorney;
- How can you go about engaging in a mediation for an Estate dispute in New Zealand which is to be conducted by Zoom.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.