The Law and You – 20th July, 2021
20 July, 2021Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationThe Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 20th July 2021 here:
- What can you do if your neighbour’s dog is constantly barking for up to an hour at a time each day;
- Can the Australian Taxation Office take possession of a person’s motorhome where their spouse has passed away owing a tax debt or is your home exempt from repossession;
- Where can you turn if you are having difficulty with a neighbour in a public housing property;
- What options are available to protect an elderly person who has had their 50 year old nephew move in and friends are concerned that the nephew may take advantage of the elderly person;
- What can you do to prevent a tenant renting an adjoining duplex from parking on the common property driveway.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.