The Law and You – 27 July, 2021
27 July, 2021Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationThe Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 27th July 2021 here:
- What redress do you have where you have subscribed to home delivery of a weekend newspaper and the delivery people are now leaving all papers at the front gate of a gated community rather than bringing them in;
- What steps can you take if the Body Corporate have installed a security camera which you believe might also partially cover your home with the result that they would be able to see when you are coming and going;
- Where can you turn if your bank has refused to pay money into the account of a designated person but has taken the money from your account and refuses to tell you why they have not paid the money;
- Discussion on the crackdown by the Australian Taxation Office and law enforcement agencies on Cryptocurrency;
- Update on the permission that has now been granted to the Australian Taxation Office to access all passenger movements through the Department of Home Affairs.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.