The Law and You 13th July, 2021
13 July, 2021Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationThe Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 13th July 2021 here:
- The process you should follow when making a new Will where your current Will is held by The Public Trustee;
- Detailed discussion about the amendments to the “Lemon Laws” in relation to motor vehicles in September 2019 which increased the financial limit for claims in relation to motor vehicles to $100,000;
- If you have a personal and health Power of Attorney which was completed within your Advance Health Directive (old form) are you able to just cross one person out if you no longer want them as your Attorney;
- How much would it cost to make a simple Will and Enduring Power of Attorney where you have previously made a Will using a Will Kit;
- What is the process for enforcing a judgment obtaining QCAT for arrears of rent;
- How much should you be charged for an Enduring Power of Attorney;
- What powers do the Queensland Police Service have in controlling noisy parties.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.