The Law and You – 18th May, 2021
18 May, 2021Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationThe Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 18th May 2021 here:
- Who is responsible if damage is caused to the glass in your vehicle as a result of the washing solution used by a carwash;
- What are the consequences if in talking to a friend you make a comment to the effect, “I’m going to shoot him” which is subsequently passed onto the police;
- What rights do you have if you purchase a dress at a market and decide that you no longer want the item. Are you entitled to a refund;
- Discussing the varying periods of time before distributions can be made under a Will;
- Discussing article from Bell Legal Group website concerning Binding Financial Agreements;
- Discussing results of two cases by the ACCC, one against Telstra where they were fined $50 Million for unconscionable conduct a second where Jayco Caravans were fined $75,000 for misleading a customer about their rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.