The Law and You – 25th May, 2021
25 May, 2021Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationThe Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 25th May 2021 here:
- What steps do you need to take if you are wishing to repair or replace an existing dividing fence;
- What action can you take if the property you are sub-letting burns down as a result of an electrical fault that the landlord has not fixed;
- Discussion of the circumstances in which a Will can be changed;
What rights do you have if you have purchased a property as tenants in common with your daughter and son-in-law who later separate and subsequently your daughter passes away;
- Further discussion in relation to the benefits of Binding Financial Agreements both in relation to entering into a new relationship and also for estate planning purposes;
- Discussion on Discretionary or Family Trusts and some of the traps you have to watch out for to ensure that the Trust will protect assets in the event of an attack.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.