The Law and You – 11th May, 2021
11 May, 2021Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationProperty Law, Development & Conveyancing
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 11th May 2021 here:
- Should you get legal advice in relation to a Deed of Indemnity being requested in relation to settlement of a Family Provision action relating to your parents Estate;
- Lengthy discussion concerning the epidemic of shoplifting and steps being taken by small business to counter;
- Should a car rental company be entitled to charge you $120.00 by way of penalty because you failed to leave the service station receipt in the car to prove when you filled the vehicle;
- Does a Will become illegal simply because it is contested;
- How can you deal with a problem where the roots from a tree in a neighbour’s yard are intruding into your property and you are concerned about the damage to your drainage;
- Lengthy discussion about separation and the consideration you should give to your Will, Power of Attorney and Superannuation if you do separate;
- Also how you can sever a joint tenancy immediately upon separation
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.