The Law and You – 4th May, 2021
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 4th May 2021 here:
- Can you still bring an application to QCAT for mediation if your neighbour has built what he claims is a new dividing fence one metre inside his property;
- Who owns a gate that was previously in a dividing fence which has since been replaced;
- Difficulties with accessing the electricity meter for a duplex property where the new owner of the adjoining duplex has fenced in the meter;
- Requirements for a 75 year old in relation to a medical check for a Drivers Licence during Covid;
- What steps should you take to get rid of unwanted property which has been left on a parcel of land you have inherited;
- What steps can you take in relation to a possible fraud that occurred against your mother while she was in business 20 years ago.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.