The Law and You – 17th August, 2021
17 August, 2021Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationUncategorized
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 17th August, 2021 here:
- What are the legal consequences (both criminal and civil) for someone who violates the Covid rules;
- How is the Queensland government going to enforce their requirements for proof of vaccination in crossing the border;
- Can you appoint a Lawyer as your Executor and EPOA and if so how do you go about doing this;
- How enforceable are waivers of liability in relation to entry onto club premises;
- In a world first the Federal Court of Australia has ruled that an artificial intelligence system can be recognised as the holder of a patent;
- Challenges for Estate Planning for the modern family and in particular where there are beneficiaries around the world, there are assets held internationally, blended families and cultural issues.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.