The Law and You – 24th August, 2021
24 August, 2021Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationThe Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 24th August, 2021 here:
- In a blended family situation where you have a wife and two children from a previous marriage, what is the best way of dealing with your Self-Managed Superannuation Fund and shares to ensure an income to your current spouse but preserving the assets ultimately for your children and in particular can Testamentary Discretionary Trusts be of use in this situation;
- What are the Estate Administration implications where a person is a citizen of Noumea but has properties in Australia, has been resident in Australia for many years and dies whilst here;
- What remedies do you have to deal with for water which is cascading from an adjoining property onto your property during torrential rain;
- Discussion about the government extending the ability of people to use digital signatures during the Covid lockdowns;
- Discussion about the recent protests on the Queensland/New South Wales border and referencing back to the border closure as a result of the Spanish Flu in 1920.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.