The Law and You – 10 August 2021
10 August, 2021Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationThe Law and Youuncategorized
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 10 August 2021 here:
- Introduction of mobile phone cameras in Queensland and that fines will start to apply from 1 November 2021;
- Discussion concerning voluntary assisted dying;
- Discussing concerns where a law firm has provided a quote to do new Wills but after interview has revised the quote by 300%;
- How can you ensure the least likelihood of a challenge to your Will if you wish to make provision for one child who is not very well off as against your two other children who are millionaires;
- Is Probate necessary where you have Superannuation and how does this get to your spouse.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.