“The Law and You”
21 May, 2019Community SupportConsumer LawDispute Resolution, Insolvency and LitigationEstate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationNews & UpdatesProperty Law, Development & ConveyancingThe Law and You
The Law and You – 26 March 2019
Listen to the show from 26 March 2019 here:
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Is it safe to make a Will with The Public Trustee and what is the downside;
- Pros and cons of establishing an inter vivos Trust versus a Testamentary Charitable Trust;
- Why does disability insurance and term life insurance taken out through superannuation expire when you reach a certain age;
- Life tenancies in Will. Who pays rates etc. if there is no reference to them in the Will;
- Claim against a builder for failing to deliver all PC items agreed to.
Please note the topics discussed in these radio shows are general in nature. They are not legal advice and should not be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.