The Law and You – 8th Nov 2022
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 8th Nov 2022 here:
- If the doctor prescribes medication for your spouse which you believe is killing her, what are the legal consequences if you failed to administer the medication and what alternatives are available;
- What are your reporting obligations to Centrelink in relation to an investment that you made many years ago, but which is now virtually worthless;
- Is an informal Rental Contract valid and enforceable;
- How do I go about leaving a property to my children to the exclusion of their spouses;
- What remedies are available when a Body Corporate has put up levies to unreasonable levels;
- Can you appeal the decision in a QCAT Court case which was decided 1½ years ago;
- What payments are you liable for whilst living in a Retirement Village.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.