The Law and You – 1st Nov 2022
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 1st Nov 2022 here:
- What can you do if you keep receiving mail for the previous owner of the property;
- Are Enduring Powers of Attorney and Advance Health Directives now only to be in digital form;
- Suggestions to overcome obstructionist Trustees of a cemetery management organisation in relation to repairing a monument that has been damaged by vandals;
- What options are available to deal with noisy neighbours;
- What is the best approach to the Council where a drain in an adjoining park is not being maintained properly resulting in flooding and the light in the park is causing nuisance to your property;
- ASIC loses case against CBA Bank in relation to conflicted remuneration from its former subsidiary, Colonial First State;
- ASIC sues Harvey Norman alleging misleading and deceptive conduct in relation to advertising for 60 months interest free sales where they do not disclose the establishment fee or the monthly account fees.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.