The Law and You – 8th February 2022
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 8th February 2022 here:
- Discussion on the notice that is required to be given to a commercial tenant when they have failed to pay the rent under an expired Lease;
- How to deal with unusual correspondence purportedly received from your Lawyer requesting a general authority in relation to your bank account;
- What action can you take to deal with an Executor who has failed for two years to complete the administration of an Estate;
- Can you divest yourself of assets in favour of beneficiaries under your Will prior to your passing and what are the pitfalls in doing so;
- Who is liable for the glass in a door which breaks when you are renting a property;
- New rules in the Family Court requiring conciliation conferences in respect of most matters eg. Parenting Orders prior to the commencement of proceedings;
- Discussion about how you should write correspondence in a dispute;
- Information in relation to foreign investment trends in Australia and why this may be occurring.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.</e m>