The Law and You – 1st February 2022
1 February, 2022Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationThe Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 1st February 2022 here:
- How can you deal with a Body Corporate that will not allow a spear pump on the common property to be used to water the footpath;
- How much notice do you have to give to a tenant in a commercial tenancy where they are considerably behind in the payment of their rental;
- How can you minimise the likelihood of children you have had nothing to do with for over 40 years making a claim on your Estate;
- Discussion of rights under the Australian Consumer Law where a brand new caravan has serious faults which probably make the caravan unfit for purpose;
- Discussion of recent examples of fraud on the internet in relation to investments where scammers have posed as legitimate and reputable business;
- Action that ASIC is taking in relation to unscrupulous investment schemes and in particular by the company Mayfair 101 and its former Director James Mauhinney.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.</e m>